Do you like writing but don't know where to start when faced with a blank page? This fun 30-day journal will prompt you each day with a new story starter to ignite your imagination.
Generally, the more you write, the better writer you become. Writing regularly makes writing easier, and it helps you develop your own writing voice. Even if your journal is just for yourself and it doesn't matter how "good" it is, journaling builds muscles that you can use for other kinds of writing.
This PDF print at home planner can be assembled with a metal spiral coil at office works or DIY at home with plastic spirals.
* Print on A4 108 pages for more room to write (especially good for younger children)
* Print on A5 108 pages for a more compact journal
* Character traits to get you started
* Creating a mood for your story
* Ideas to think about when creating your protagonist
* Ideas to think about when creating your setting
* What-if questions
*30 writing prompts and room to write